My Favorite TEDTalks &; Part 1

Image source: Google

I was introduced to TedTalks few years ago by one of my clients while we were talking about some issues related to mental health. It was a talk by Surgeon and author Sherwin Nuland on Shock Therapy and how it can help people with severe depression. I remember watching this talk and not being able to sleep that night thinking about his extraordinary life story. His talk got me hooked and I started following TEDTalks very religiously.

For people who don’t know much about TED (I highly doubt that), it stands for Technology, Entertainment and Design. It is a set of conferences held globally, some under TED and others as TEDx ( independently organized TED event) that call exceptional speakers to share knowledge and exchange ideas. These talks are available on their website and YouTube channel.

I am a huge fan of these conferences and over the years I have seen hundreds of these talks. I would love to share some of my favorite TEDTalks with you (in no particular order!).

Here is my list # 1: 
  1. The power of vulnerability by Brene Brown 
  2. Do school kill creativity? by Sir Ken Robinson 
  3. The power of introverts by Susan Cain 
  4. Your elusive creative genius by Elizabeth Gilbert 
  5. A kinder, gentler philosophy of success by Alain de Botton 
  6. Tales of passion by Isabel Allende 
  7. Trial, error and the God complex by Tim Harford 
  8. How I hacked online dating by Amy Webb 
  9. Big data is better data by Kenneth Cukier 
  10. How electroshock therapy changed me by Sherwin Nuland 
I hope you will enjoy these amazing talks. 

If you want to talk about these ideas, tweet at me!

Post a Comment

We love comments! We appreciate your queries but to protect from being spammed, all comments will be moderated by our human moderators. Read our full comment policy.

Previous Post Next Post