Book Recommendations &; Part 3

Image source: Google

Good days are here because I am going strong on my goodreads book challenge for this year and nothing makes me happier then being able to read whatever I want, whenever I want (courtesy semester break!). I am also trying to add more diverse books in this list so check it out and let me know what you think. 

Here is my list # 3 with some really amazing reads!
  1. A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis (If you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, do read this beautiful and an exceptionally honest account of a grieving spouse)
  2. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain (Her TEDTalk is my favorite, so is her book. Introverts, y'all need to read it!)
  3. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (If you haven’t read it, you’re missing out!)
  4. The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz (Absofuckingly brilliant!)
  5. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (It’s beautiful, emotional and full of mystery)
  6. Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel, Blake Masters (Do you work in tech? If yes, you need to read this!)
  7. A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes, enough said!)
  8. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank (Despite all the conspiracy theories, I love this book with all my heart)
  9. The Martian by Andy Weir (Read it even if you have already seen the movie. You need to know why books are always better!)
  10. 1984 by George Orwell (Nightmares guaranteed!)

You can also see my previous lists here and here.

We have a reading list for our #WomenInTechPK Community, you can see it here.

My goodreads and Instagram are here and here.

If you want to talk about books, tweet at me

Post a Comment

We love comments! We appreciate your queries but to protect from being spammed, all comments will be moderated by our human moderators. Read our full comment policy.

Previous Post Next Post