My Favorite TEDTalks &; Part 2

Image source: Google

Recently, I published a blog on my favorite TEDTalks and some of you reached out and asked for more recommendations. So here I am with another list of my favorite TEDTalks (in no particular order!). You will find these talks to be on very diverse topics and I am sure you will enjoy watching these knowledgeable gurus talking about their life's work and passion. 

Here is my list # 2:
  1. The history of our world in 18 minutes by DavidChristian
  2. Why privacy matters by Glenn Greenwald
  3. How to escape education's Death Valley by Sir KenRobinson
  4. The doubt essential to faith by Lesley Hazleton
  5. Why some of us don't have one true calling by EmilieWapnick
  6. Autism — what we know (and what we don't know yet) byWendy Chung
  7. The brain in love by Helen Fisher
  8. How I fail at being disabled by Susan Robinson
  9. Massive-scale online collaboration by Luis Von Ahn
  10. Why our IQ levels are higher than our grandparents byJames Flynn
I hope you will enjoy these amazing talks. 

If you want to talk about these ideas, tweet at me!

Post a Comment

We love comments! We appreciate your queries but to protect from being spammed, all comments will be moderated by our human moderators. Read our full comment policy.

Previous Post Next Post