My Favorite TEDTalks – Part 3

Image source: Google

Sorry for bombarding you with so many lists but I am a compulsive list maker and after my first and second blog on recommended TEDTalks, I was asked to continue with the idea till I run out of my favorite TEDTalks (which doesn't look like a plausible idea) but anyway, here I am with my list # 3.
  1. The power of believing that you can improve by Carol Dweck
  2. Rethinking infidelity ... a talk for anyone who has ever loved by Esther Perel
  3. Talk nerdy to me by Melissa Marshall
  4. How a handful of tech companies control billions of minds every day by Tristan Harris
  5. The mind behind Linux by Linus Torvalds
  6. Why do ambitious women have flat heads? By Dame Stephanie Shirly
  7. Coding a better government by Jennifer Pahlka
  8. Beware online "filter bubbles" by Eli Pariser
  9. Innovating to zero! By Bill Gates
  10. The brain in love by Helen Fisher 
Happy learning! 

If you want to talk about these ideas, tweet at me!

1 Comments

We love comments! We appreciate your queries but to protect from being spammed, all comments will be moderated by our human moderators. Read our full comment policy.


  1. Himachal Pradesh Board 10th Result 2022 for Students - Online Result Window and Checking Procedure — How To Check Hp Board 10 Class Result 2022

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! We appreciate your queries but to protect from being spammed, all comments will be moderated by our human moderators. Read our full comment policy.

Previous Post Next Post